Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Saturday 1 September 2012

Pregnant Celebrity Style

Gone are the days when the moment someone becomes pregnant, they say goodbye to t-shirts and jeans and just live in maternity dresses for the rest of the nine months. Now, pregnant women flaunt their bumps.




The likes of Reese Witherspoon, Gisele Bundchen and Jennifer Gardner carries maternity jeans effortlessly.
I remember when I was in this interesting stage, I was always in maternity shorts and jeans. I found them more comfortable than dresses where you always worry about your modesty. Plus the fact that maternity jeans come in different styles now from skinny to flare and combat style. It is wise to invest in them though invest is not quite the word now as you can get them at very reasonable prices and with good quality. 

I am not in that interesting stage but I thought I will just browse for some maternity jeans at duematernity.com and I found more styles there. Aside from skinny and flare, they also come in boyfriend style, slim fit, boot flare, skinny anke. The list is just endless. Of course, you have the option if you want the waist band over or under your bump. Just looking at them makes me want to have that bump again.

All images from the web.



No comments: