Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Sunday 23 September 2012

Pancake Sundays

I must have mentioned countless times already in previous posts that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I always look forward to breakfasts and the moment I wake up, it would be the first thing that is on my mind.  Most especially on weekends when I have all the time to make a substantial one rather than cereals and toasts. The night before, I would already be thinking what to have for breakfast. And whenever we are on holiday, breakfast buffet is a must when booking the hotel.

I always  make sure that I make pancakes for breakfast at least once during the weekend. It does not matter whether it is on a Saturday or a Sunday though lately it has always been on a Sunday. 

I love pancakes as much as I love my coffee in the morning and so does the little girl, she loves pancakes as much as she loves her milk.  I always make it from scratch and over the years, I have improvised and just add whatever I can find in the pantry and with pantry I mean cupboard (LOL, I wish I had a pantry). Be it cinnamon powder, vanilla essence or chocolate chips, it is always a hit with the little girl.

Today, a Sunday, these are my pancake ingredients.


A sprinkle of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla essence always adds more flavor and aroma.


My homemade pancake, always eaten with chocolate syrup for the little girl and golden syrup for hubby and me.

How about you? What's for breakfast?

No comments: