Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Sunday 16 September 2012

Dress Up Weekend: Fifty Shades of Blue


I wear a uniform to work so the weekend is always something to look forward to with regards to dressing up. Whether it is just to go to the cinema, to the grocery or  mall, I always find it fun to chose what to wear and which accessories to go with the clothes as I don't get to do it every day.

This weekend's was more like a dress down outfit, simple and minimalist, worn to church and then to the mall. Blue chambray like shirt with V neck matched with the same color ballerina flats. Bracelet and initial necklace (A for Ava, my little girl) for my accessories.

Now I am looking forward again to the weekend when I get to dress up and yes, wear nail polish, but that would be another post.

No comments: