Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Saturday 15 September 2012

Accessories:Finding Their Place

I used to keep my accessories hidden in boxes and in drawers and I end up forgetting about them. I am not very particular about accessories during the winter months as they tend to be hidden under a layer of clothes but during Spring and Summer, I tend to wear them all the time.

So this summer season, I organized my most used accessories so I am able to see them straight away and not tend to use the same ones over and over again. 

My favorite necklaces I placed on top of my chest of drawers, hanging on the mirror. They come in different lengths.

L to R: Topshop initial necklace, Accessorize Tribal necklace, Butterfly necklace (online purchase), New Look chinese doll necklace and Medallion necklace bought during our trip to Portugal.



The bangles, bracelets, earrings, rings and watches, I placed in acrylic see through containers.





Of course the special ones, the proper jewelry  are still kept in boxes in locked drawers since they are only used in special occassions, anyway.

What about you? How do you organize your accessories? I'm curious to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you this summer I sorted all my "bling" out and tidied it nicely in see through containers, easy to see and use when you are a busy mummy!