Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Sunday 23 September 2012

Summer Tan

Summer has been and gone. Autumn is here and a trip to the beach is now just a memory. Two weeks ago when it was still sunny and warm, we did a quick trip to the nearest beach we could find as it might be the last warm weekend for this year. And how right we were. 

I made the most out  of the last rays of the sunshine that weekend. I am from Asia but still, my skin tends to get really pale in the Winter. I tend to use bronzers. Some of my Caucasian friends use tanning lotions and sprays in the winter. Since using these could be quite tedious, they use tan extender lotion to make the tan last longer. This is actually a good idea but just so glad that I am not  pale enough to really need this lotions and potions.


No comments: