Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Friday 31 August 2012

Go Wild Kid's Club


I am always on the lookout for new places to take my little girl to.  I like to discover them. I try to avoid going to the usual suspects like theme parks (obviously not avoiding Disneyland though we haven’t been) and areas where a lot of ball pools are involved. I am also very particular about cleanliness. I can honestly say we have only taken her twice to Snakes and Ladders, both birthday party invites and once at Futures Factory, also for a birthday party invite. I don’t particularly like the smell in those enclosed places, especially at Snakes and Ladders which is such a dated place that it stinks, it urgently needs renovation.



On our recent trip to The Galleria shopping mall in Hatfield (we haven’t been for a long time), we had a pleasant surprise, most especially the little girl. Since it is the school holidays, we were expecting some trampolines and rides, like what they had last year.

This is what we found.


The little girl could not contain her excitement. It is like the “wild” in the middle of a concrete jungle. It is obviously new and the stage mommy likes new places because it means, it is still very clean. I am OC you know. I could have called this blog “OC Mommy diaries” but someone’s blog is called that already, minus the diaries.



I also like the fact that the place does not involve ball pools.



Go Wild consist mainly of stairs, lots of stairs and slides, really long winding slides.



It is very clean and the fact that they have a proper waiting are for the parents is such a bonus. It is on fake grass with picnic type benches and tables. Sitting there made me feel like being outdoors. You can also take food in and eat while you are waiting. With Costa just across the area, it was very convenient.




Another good thing about this place is that being in the middle of a massive building, it remains airy and we all know how it is with sweaty kids and enclosed areas, they don’t mix quite well.



We love the place so much, we went again a week after.


Go Zone

The Galleria
Comet Way, Hatfield
AL10 0XR


No comments: