Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Friday 3 August 2012

The Angels Have Landed



I have been a fan since the very first time I slathered  Victoria's Secret body lotion on my skin.  It was such a shame that it took this long for the brand to reach English shores. Before now, I would rely on my friends who live in the U.S. to send some over. I am more than glad, if not ecstatic, that it is finally here.

The Flagship store, the first ever and one and only (so far) in England is located at Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford, Central London. After our brief tour of the Olympic Park, I made sure we dropped by at the said shopping centre to get my stash of my favorite Glaced Pear. 

I love using scented body lotions rather than wearing perfume as the latter gives me a headache sometimes, being so strong to the nostrils. The nice thing about scented lotions is that the scent is so subtle, like when you just stepped out of the shower. But I'm not just talking about any scented lotions, I'm talking about Victoria's Secret scented lotion. You can never go wrong with it.

my stash

No comments: