Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Saturday 15 December 2012

The Second Birthday Party

I could not remember why I chose Minnie Mouse as the theme for Ava's second birthday party. All I remember was that I got obsessed with everything Minnie like I was obsessed with everything Strawberry Shortcake on her first birthday.


Since I still did not know anybody back then who can make bespoke cakes, I just got shop bought cakes and cupcakes and personalized them with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake toppers which I think did the job.




The giveaways were melamine cups bought online that I filled with sweets .


I got blue and red balloons representing Mickey Mouse clubhouse colors.



Krispy Kremes





And the little girl was dressed in this with Minnie Mouse headband ears.


No comments: