Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Tuesday 4 December 2012

The First Birthday Party

I have been planning her first birthday party way before she was born. I knew I wanted a princess theme complete with castles and pink balloons but when the time came to celebrate my little girls first birthday party, I was by then obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake. How strange. 

So as the story goes, we had a Strawberry Shortcake theme. I had the invites, tarpaulin and lootbags shipped from the Philippines because personalized party stuff here in the UK can cost you an arm and a leg.

The personalized CD invites with Nursery songs in it.



The invites for the adults made and printed by the husband.



The lootbags / giveaways


The tags.


The tarpaulin.



The prizes for the games.


The delicious all Filipino food catering.


It was one first birthday party that was well attended. We all had fun, probably the adults more than the birthday celebrant herself.

To read about her Christening party, click  here.

No comments: