Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Monday 25 July 2011

My Summer Skin Must Have


Experts say we have to start using anti-ageing / anti-wrinkle creams once we hit our thirties. For me though, protecting our skin from the harmful rays of the sun is key. Protection rather than cure,as the cliche goes. That is why I have been using sunblock as long as I can remember. The higher the spf the better especially in the summer. 

I love my tinted moisturisers. It is, yes, a moisturiser, a sunblock and since it is tinted, a foundation all rolled into one. No need to use three different products. Whoever invented this is a genius.

For everyday use, I love Olay Total Effects Touch of foundation with spf15. It is a given that Olay is really good on the skin and they have collaborated with Max Factor to give their moisturiser a touch of foundation. It moisturises my skin perfectly and gives me a light coverage which is good enough for work and I know my skin is protected from the sun with its spf 15.

For weekends, I use Laura Mercier with spf 20. It glides on my skin and gives me medium coverage. It gives me a dewy look as well. But nothing will ever hold a candle to my all time favorite foundation that gives me the perfect sheer glow. It is a secret from now on though I have already mentioned it in my previous post.
                                    
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser 44 ml. £33 www.spacenk.co.uk
Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation 50 ml. £19.39 www.boots.com




No comments: