Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Monday 18 July 2011

Harper Seven

image from msn.com
At first, it sounded like a toilet duck (Harpic) or something but the more I read or hear the name, it has started to grown on me and I am actually starting to like it, especially Harper. David's explanation on his FB site was that Victoria's favorite book is Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird" thus the first name and the middle name Seven is because that is his shirt number for ManU and she was born on the seventh month of the year.

Victoria in the picture looks so natural sans the makeup for a change, except for the obvious false lashes. I am not a fan of the Beckham's but I'm glad for them to finally get a girl after three boys. And for Victoria, at least someone can actually inherit her Hermes collection. Lucky Harper.

No comments: