Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Duchess and Me

image from thebaghagdiaries.com
I wrote on a previous post how the Duchess of Cambridge and I have more or less similar taste when it comes to handbags (read about it here). We both love Longchamp handbags and I learned from the baghag that she also uses Cath Kidston. The bags shown on the picture above are hers during her and Prince William's Canadian tour. The yellow tag on the Cath Kidston bag reads "HRH The Duchess of Cambridge". I have the Longchamp Le Pliage medium also in red and Ava and I love our matching Cath Kidston book bags.

I have been wanting to get one of these for the longest time.
Which is similar print to the Duchess' but hers was the overnight bag below.




It retails at £68 at http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/default.aspx. Not bad for a royal bag,eh.

2 comments:

Patty B. said...

I wonder if Cath Kidston bags' prices are going to shoot up soon...

Unknown said...

I don't think it would. I'm worried about more fakes proliferating.