Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Saturday 30 July 2011

London at Random

My cousin was in town from Oz so we met up with him in Central London. It was a lovely Thursday with a perfect summery weather. Took loads of random photos.


Bus stop at Baker Street. A red iconic double decker bus on its way.
Display window at Selfridges. I can only identify the Mulberry. I bet the baghag can identify all three.

Oxford Street on a very quiet Thursday. On weekends, it's always packed.


H&M Oxford Street. That is the very shop window where Kate Moss posed for photographers when her collaboration with the brand was launched.

Oxford Circus Tube Station, the best stop when you are planning to shop.

We stopped by TGI Friday's in Leicester Square for lunch and I had this to die for Oreo milk shake. The presentation does not give justice to the wonderful taste.

Then we dropped by at the new M&M's World next door.  I went crazy there.







Who wouldn't?

My loot.


Then walked down The Mall which leads up to Buckingham Palace. That's the balcony where the newly married Duke and Duchess of Cambridge kissed.

We wanted to see this exhibit but at four in the afternoon, tickets were already sold out. I blame the wedding dress.
Never mind. Some other time. The most important thing is the little girl had a blast and enjoyed her time spent with Ninong Antimo.

No comments: