Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Friday 16 August 2013

Presentation, Presentation, Presentation

I love eating in restaurants, nice restaurants if I  may say so. Unfortunately though, I cannot eat in a restaurant every day of my life so I would like to recreate it at home.Thus when serving food at home, I make sure, not always though, that food is well presented to give me that restaurant feel.

If estate agents believe in location, location, location, I believe in presentation, presentation, presentation when it comes to my food.

Here are some photos of meals at home that I lovingly served, very well presented.

Afternoon Tea


Brunch for one


A healthy lunch



Mommy and Ava's smoothies


Home made pancakes and egg sunny side up


Spam for dinner


Family breakfast
 Another afternoon tea


How about you? Does presentation matter?



No comments: