Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Monday 19 August 2013

Never A Sweet Tooth

I never used to have a sweet tooth but that totally changed when I was pregnant with my baby girl. Suddenly, I was craving pancakes and muffins first thing in the morning. I thought it was just a phase brought about by pregnancy as I was always a savoury kind of girl. I would normally choose a pizza over a cake. After the birth and 4 years after that, I have been forever loving sweets. 

This is not refined to just the food but the drinks, too. My favourites are the frapuccinos. Costa and Starbucks as we all know makes the best ones in the market. 

I have been loving Stabucks triple caramel frapuccino since the summer began. It's so refreshing especially when out and about in the heat and the sweetness overload is enough to give you that sugar rush, enough energy for the rest of the day.



Starbucks does Strawberries and Cream during the summer but I like Costa's version. Sweeter and simpler taste.



Since the topic is about sweets anyway, I am not going to close this post without mentioning my friend's homemade choco flan.

This is a very moist chocolate cake and flan in one. Literally melts in your mouth goodness. Every bite sends me to cake heaven. Now if only she makes them as a business so that having this would just be a phone call away.




No comments: