Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Chanel Is Love


Don't we all know that already?


My love affair with the brand started when I was on the look out for a great foundation. It was a few months after I had my baby girl. Lack of sleep has taken its toll on my face and my skin was dry, dull and was looking really tired. I accidentally just got a sample sachet of their Vitalumiere foundation from a fashion magazine that I bought and tried it on. It was excellent as it gave me this wonderful dewy glow. The nice thing about it is it is sheer foundation. It is not thick that you look so made up. It does not cover all your skin flaws which is a good thing, it makes it more look natural. I have written a post about it here and just cannot stop raving about it. One of my ultimate beauty buys.

Once I got sold on the foundation, there was no stopping. Their lipsticks are great, too. I always get compliments every time I wear my red Chanel lipstick and don't even get me started on their Le Vernis nail colour.  They do not chip easily and gives a really beautiful finish on my nails. OPI comes second best for me in the nail color department.

What is your best beauty buy?

No comments: