Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Friday 2 November 2012

Mustela

It is not recommended to use a lot of products for newborns and children alike. When the three year old was just a baby, I only washed her with water and I did not use wipes until she was probably at least 2 months. I only used warm water and cotton balls. 

When she was over a year old, there came a point when her face was just so dry that it was itchy and resulted to a few scratches on her face. I read about Mustela on Daphne.ph. This French product is specialized for babies and children. I bought the cold cream and while I was at it, bough the cologne, too.

The first ever two products I bought from the company and I was extremely happy with them. The cold cream improved the dryness of the three year old's face and the alcohol free cologne smells divine, I use it myself sometimes.



No comments: