Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Friday 16 November 2012

Another Year Older


My cake on my 35th birthday a few years back

After a bout with a nasty flu for two weeks, now I can face my birthday healthy and probably more wise. I am never the one to have birthday blues nor am one who complains about my age. I always take each birthday as a blessing no matter what age I am at. 

In a couple of days it will be my birthday but I still do not know what kind of celebration I want. Will it be spent with family and friends or just family then friends later. I even do  not have any idea where I am going to have it. Will it be at home or in a restaurant? Will I be cooking or order in?

Another birthday celebration of mine a few years back held at home.

The thing is,, it does not matter how old I am nor what type of celebration I will have. The fact that I am at the time of my life where I have everything I have hoped for, then it is already a celebration in itself. And with this, I thank God above.

No comments: