Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Friday 2 November 2012

Family Day Out For A Tenner

In this day and age, a simple movie and meal for a family of three (two adults and one child) could easily cost  £60 plus. These simple joys are great on a weekend, every weekend actually but who here has a budget for a weekly movie and meal, raise your hand.

I have known about Tesco Rewards for years but I never took notice. Whenever I get vouchers through the post, I spend them straight away on groceries not realizing you get more from it if spent on rewards. I only took notice when my colleague started talking about their days out.

So I tried and had my vouchers exchanged. 

Below is my post on Instagram.


Because it was 3D, I had  to add £5 for the three of us otherwise, the vouchers would have been enough. 

Right after the movie, we had a lovely Italian meal at Bella Italia as I had vouchers exchanged for the restaurant, too. The bill came out £45 but we only paid £5 in cash and the rest were paid with our £40 Tesco Rewards vouchers.



We enjoyed the movie and the meal but it was the three year old who enjoyed the most.


£4 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers is equivalent to one adult cinema ticket.
£3 in Tesco clubcard vouchers is equivalent to one child cinema ticket.
£10 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers is equivalent to £40 Bella Italia tokens.

No comments: