Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Tuesday 17 May 2011

About the Two Year Old

Lately, she has been asking a lot of questions. The first time she uttered the 3 letter word WHY, I thought, should I be scared now. Not just that, she has been really asking real questions. like "What are you doing, Mommy?, "What is that, Daddy?" My little girl has really grown a lot. It's cliche but it really seems like yesterday  when I first held her in my arms. A tiny little 6.2 lbs. bundle of joy. Soon, she will be our little school girl.

looking like a school girl in this dress.
On another note, I have finally started and almost finished my the third bedroom which we turned into her playroom. It has been a long time since we've wanted to make it into her playroom and we have finally done it but still unfinished. She loves it though and is always in it first thing when she wakes up and right before going to bed.

Still unfinished. Curtain needs changing to match the theme color.

Finally, a space to keep her books.

And a wall to put her artworks.

No comments: