Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Current Favorite

The moment I tried this color in the shops, I fell in love with it and I promised I'll get one, one day. I said one day, because it is not the cheapest bottle of nail polish. Not your average £5 bottles. Sometimes I go for Nail, Inc. which is a bit on the expensive side and I have a bottle of OPI which is beautiful as well . As they say, you get what you pay for. Cheap nail polish chip quite easily in a day or two. 


finally, I got a bottle of my most coveted Chanel 's Le Vernis in Black Pearl.


I love the fact that it changes color depending on the lighting. In broad daylight, the color is just like how it looks in the bottle, more grayish than blue, but inside or with different indoor lights, it could be more blue than gray . One time it really changed to a royal blue. It's amazing and I love it.

No comments: