Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Saturday 7 May 2011

Work Clothes Challenge

When I went to have uniforms fitted for my new job, I thought I would be able to take them home that day but it was not the case. I had to wait apparently 6 weeks max until I get them. It's only been over a week and I am now having a hard time thinking what to wear every single day.

It has always been my wish to wear normal clothes to work but as they say, be careful  with what you wish for,it might just come true. But while on the bus on my way to work, thinking about what to wear the next day, I had a light bulb moment. I thought of a mix and match idea with clothes. I will pick 20 pieces of clothing be it a dress, top, cardigan, trouser or shoes and they will form my capsule wardrobe for the next 6-8 weeks. I will mix and match them to create new outfits everyday without repeating.

Here are my 20 pieces of clothing:

5 tops


4 bottoms

4 dresses
2 cardigans and a coat suit

and 3 pairs of shoes that I haven't decided on.I will show them on my next post.

No comments: