Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Wednesday 19 January 2011

GOLDEN GLOBES

Here are my favorite outifts from the latest Golden Globes ceremony.
Diana Agron of Glee is stunning in this romantic gown by J. Mendel

I fell in love with this gown when i saw it on Jennifer.She got it very right this time in a Zuhair Murad gown.

Pregnancy really suits Natalie Portman in Viktor and Rolf.

If I had the chance to wear a designer gown, I would definitely chose a Marchesa. Their gowns are oh so dreamy, like a fairtytale.

I am not so sure about this gown on Catherine. The gown is lovely in it's own right but not on her. Not so sure about this ensemble on her but because it's by Filipino designer Monique Lhuillier who is also a fellow Cebuana, I would include this in my favorites.
 UNDECIDED
I have always admired my favorite supermodel Heidi Klum's red carpet outfits but this time I don't think I would go for this on her. It is not red carpet worthy dress.It's more like what you would wear when you go to a friend's barbecue party.
SURELY NOT MY FAVES
Too dull i would say, Miss Jolie.

Looks like a Lanvin gown is not for Julliane Moore. It just doesn't fit her well.

I think this Burberry Pursom dress is too old for Leighton Meester.

This is a confusing ensemble. Not so foxy this time, Megan.

This would look better on someone who is in her 70's rather than someone in her 20's. Johansson's split from her husband surely affected her outfit choices.

Uhmmm, what were you thinking???!!!

This tablecloth doesn't look good on Michelle Williams either.
images and infos via ew.com

No comments: