Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Sunday 13 January 2013

Glamping


The husband has mentioned every now and then about going camping. For those who know me, I am not the camping type. I do not like sleeping in cramped spaces, using common toilets and having to weave your way around in a limited nature. Inconvenience is just not my type of holiday.

A holiday for me is staying in a nice hotel abroad or in another city and not having to clean or make beds and not having to cook! So, camping is always out of the question.

I do not remember when I exactly first heard the word “glamping” but I remember looking it up on Google and was astonished to find the most beautiful and glamorous camping sites I have ever seen, thus the word “glamping” for glam and camping put together.

These are just examples of how you can camp out in style and glamour.









I like the fact that you sleep in a proper bed and still sleep under the stars. All I need to wish for now is a prpoper  English summer.

Photos not my own and taken from the net.

No comments: