Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Sunday 7 August 2011

Beauty Buy: Victoria Jackson Cosmetics

A couple of guys were selling these make up along Oxford street saying Victoria Jackson is going to be the next big thing. They are apparently promoting her in the UK so they are selling the make up for a discounted price. For £20, I get all these.
I thought I heard of her before but was not sure and then realized I read about her in Daphne Osena's blog.
This is the survival kit.
It has several compartments for eye make up,eyeliner, mascara, blusher and brushes.


This is the eye makeup and lipgloss kit.

Which opens up to this.
It came with four lipsticks.


Which came with a very innovative cap/cover. It has a built in mirror.

The packaging is really great. I haven't seen such packaging with the likes of Mac, Bobbi Brown and Nars. The big question though, is it any good? The quality for me is superb. The eye make up has beautiful shades and it stays on for the duration of the day I was out and the lipstick can definitely hold a candle to my Dior ones. Soft and creamy. It has unique packaging, good quality and a bargain at £20 for the whole lot. Now if I can only find those two guys.

No comments: