Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Seasons


It is officially Autumn. Most of the leaves have turned golden and have fallen from the trees and I can actually feel the chill in the air now. It is still very dark at six in the morning and starting to get really dark too at six in the evening. In no time, I will be going to work in the dark and going home in the dark. I never really get used to this changes in season. I mean, I have been based in the England for the last 10 years but still these changes make me really tired and sluggish. I tend to feel little aches and pains too which I would still blame the weather for. I guess this is the easier solution as I cannot really do anything with the weather. If it works then I would not need to worry about the seasons.

No comments: