Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Friday 6 July 2012

The Little Girl's Room

The search for the Princess bed is still on but this time we have moved on from toddler beds to big girl's beds. We thought it would be a waste when she would only be able to use it by 4 or 5 years old, maybe 6 really but due to health and safety, manufacturers only recommend up to 4 years old which she will be in 4 months time.

I was thinking that a proper single bed would be too big for her, so we will be settling for a what they call a "shorty divan" which is only 175 cms of which the regular lenght would have been 190 cms. It would be a bit grown up bed for her but with some imagination and inspirations, I am sure we will achieve a little girl's bedroom soon. 

 Since her bedroom walls are already painted green, we are opting for a pink and green theme. Here are some inspirations from the web.

Below is more pink than green. I am gearing towards the top one.

I had her bedroom walls painted green because I wanted to stray away from pink. I felt like we have had enough of pink already but at the end of the day, here I am picking pink again. Little girls and pink, I think they will always go together.

No comments: