Replace "http://www.thestagemommydiaries.com"/>

Saturday 17 October 2015

The Stage Mommy's Pancake Recipe

                      

If you have been reading this blog, you would know that I love macarons, afternoon tea and that my favorite meal is breakfast. This is the only meal that I am never clueless as to what to cook or eat. I always know what I want for breakfast every single time. I love breakfast so much that I always look forward to it from the night before. One of the favorite breakfast food in our household are pancakes. I am proud to say I have mastered the recipe of how I want my pancake to be. The original recipe was given to me by a friend and I tweaked it to my liking, took the eggs out now it's fluffy and delicious.

Ingredients

1 cup self raising flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar (more or less, depends how sweet you want your pancake)
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp melted butter

Method

1. Put all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour the milk, whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Whisk in the melted butter and the vanilla essence.
4. Transfer batter to a jug to get that perfect round shape.
5. Set a frying pan to medium heat and pour batter from the jug to the pan, one minute on each side or when you see bubbles on the surface.
6. Serve with golden syrup or maple syrup with strawberries, sliced bananas or blueberries as your topping.

This recipe serves 6.

Enjoy!

No comments: